Consulting – Programme Leadership, Business Analyst for Junior Project Management Roles
We are international, entrepreneurial and fast growing. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Programme Leadership team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we’re the right company for you.
As Deloitte grows, the size of the projects we manage also grows. Our newly founded Programme Leadership team uses specialist project management experience, skills, methods and tools to help our clients and other Deloitte teams with the management of large, critical projects, particularly in transformation initiatives and investigations of Financial Services firms. We do this by developing and providing new services in the areas of “catalysing”, “advising” and “delivering”.
Your further development is important to us. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme, which includes for example the “PRINCE 2 Practitioner” project management certification.
What you can expect from us
- You support experienced colleagues with the management of high-visibility projects on client site
- You support stakeholder communications at high levels of the client organization
- Whilst you focus on building your project management skills, you will gain first-hand experience from interdisciplinary work with Deloitte colleagues who are specialists in a broad range of subject matter areas
- Our mandates are very often international, giving you exposure to other cultures and ways of working
- You are involved in developing our project management service offering, which could involve research, building sales or training materials, and teaching others
- You have a strong academic background and some initial working experience (e.g. internships) which both demonstrate that you are an insightful thinker who feels at ease with concepts, analysis and frameworks but who is also very practical
- You are an “integrator” who is good at communication, bringing people together and who is respectful and humble – our team’s purpose is to serve clients and other Deloitte teams
- Whilst the location of your client project will often be in Switzerland you are flexible to work internationally if required, sometimes five days a week for a longer period
- You excel at following through and getting things done which requires that you are an energetic team player with notable presence and confidence
- Fluency in German and English is essential, fluency in French is a plus
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Jérôme Rischmüller on [email protected]
Requisition code: 125258
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top