Consulting - Monitor Deloitte Private Sector, Business Analyst
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we’re the right company for you.
Our strategy team works side by side with our clients’ top management to solve essential strategic challenges. Our perspective is broad – we form interdisciplinary teams and use our deep industry knowledge and client experience to investigate and analyse markets, competitors, customers and our clients’ organisation in order to deliver practical and visionary solutions.
We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme (e.g. CIMA certificate).
What you can expect from us
- In this entry-level position, you will be integrated into a project team from the start. You will work in partnership with the customer and – with support from experienced colleagues – on challenging problems and solutions.
- You will conduct analyses, take part in workshops and status meetings and prepare documents and presentations.
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a quickly growing company.
- You will join us in a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat hierarchies.
- As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
- A very good university degree (Master’s or MBA).
- Challenging internships or initial professional experience.
- You enjoy working methodically and with a great attention to detail.
- You grasp new concepts quickly and are both customer and goal-oriented.
- You are happy to travel.
- You communicate confidently in English as well as German or French.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Jérôme Rischmüller at [email protected]
Requisition code: 126088
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top