Consulting - Monitor Deloitte FSI, Business Analyst
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we’re the right company for you.
Monitor Deloitte Financial Services serves many of the industry leaders, both in Switzerland and globally. Our strategy team works on some of the most important and crucial issues faced by our clients and supports the decision makers at Executive Level in answering complex strategic questions.
We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme (e.g. CFA, CIMA certificate).
What you can expect from us
- In this entry-level position, you will be integrated into a project team from the start. You will work in partnership with the customer and – with support from experienced colleagues – on challenging problems and solutions.
- You will conduct analyses, take part in workshops and status meetings and prepare documents and presentations.
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a quickly growing company.
- You will join us in a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat hierarchies.
- Join our young, motivated team at our branch in Zurich.
- A very good university degree (Master’s) and some initial practical experience, ideally in financial services.
- You grasp new concepts quickly and are both customer and goal-oriented.
- You have excellent social skills and enjoy working with different people from various fields.
- You are reliable, willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced environment and happy to work independently.
- You communicate confidently in German and English. French would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Jérôme Rischmüller at [email protected]
Requisition code: 126121
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top