Consulting – Insurance Transformation, Graduate Analyst
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we’re the right company for you.
Insurance Transformation is a dynamic team of insurance specialists that delivers customised solutions to top clients in the Swiss Re/Insurance market. We provide a team-oriented environment that allows for both personal and professional growth. You will develop quickly, add real value and build credibility in the industry from an early stage thus increasing your own marketability.
We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training program (e.g. PRINCE 2 certificate).
What you can expect from us
- In this entry-level position, you will be integrated into a project team from the
start. You will work in partnership with the customer and – with support from
experienced colleagues – on challenging problems and solutions.
- You will conduct analyses, take part in workshops and status meetings and
prepare documents and presentations.
- You will work closely with the Client and support the project team in defining
the business requirements and related business solutions
- You will also support sales and thought leadership development activities.
- Assignments will be focused across the full spectrum of the Insurance industry
and will include, e.g. Digital and Innovation, Insurance operations efficiency
and automation, Process transformation and cost reduction or Data Analytics
- A very good Bachelor or Master`s degree
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills
- You have a “Can do” attitude with a real willingness to learn and participate
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about the delivery of market leading
solutions that make a difference
- You communicate confidently in German and English; French is advantageous
- You are willing to travel in Switzerland and internationally
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Jérôme Rischmüller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requisition code: 126739
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top