Consulting- HRIS Workday - Consultant and Senior Consultant
What Impact Will You Make?
Deloitte's Consulting practice is the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities- people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
About the team
Our HR Transformation professionals work with companies to clearly define, structure, and implement HR solutions creating a uniform, high-quality, cost-effective HR service model, powered by technology capabilities to optimize business alignment and maximize performance. As part of our Human Capital service line you will be joining a team of highly talented broad-based business consultants and deep technical specialists.
- Consultants/ Senior Consultants at Deloitte usually work within an engagement team and can be responsible for some or all of the following on a Workday implementation project: identifying and managing business requirements, functional design, prototyping and configuring Workday products, process design, testing and training.
- Senior Consultants can be work-stream leads on projects, responsible for leading team members.
- Both Consultants and Senior Consultants should expect travel as part of the role.
- 2 - 4 years' experience working in teams delivering HR or Technology projects
- Experience / certification in Workday's product suite
- Strong technical capability
- Excellent facilitation, communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Experience of managing client relationships and small teams
- A third level qualification with strong academics
- Ability to travel 80% (Monday through Thursday, weekly) ‑ depending on client / project locatip>
- Prior consulting experience in a large professional services or consulting firm is beneficial
- Experience in HR functional areas: Talent Management, HR Shared Services, Payroll, Compensation, and Benefits
- Experience of systems integration or xml
About the opportunity
Join Deloitte's market-leading Human Capital and HR Transformation practice. Use your insight and expertise in projects reaching beyond traditional consulting boundaries. This is an opportunity to join an established consulting firm and work with leaders in your field to develop insight, experience and truly add value to our client base. You will have the opportunity to be fully trained and certified in implementing Workday, a leading cloud based, integrated talent management solution.
We are always interested in talking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte? If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply online now or contact Finola Gallagher-Taaffe at [email protected] for further information.
Requisition code: 133893
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top