Consulting - Frontend Developer
The ideal candidate will be mainly responsible for the production, modification and maintenance of websites, web interfaces and mobile application interfaces. Candidates must demonstrate their body of work in a structured portfolio that demonstrates advanced skills and creativity in web design, CSS and XHTML.
A self-starter by nature, the selected candidate must be able to work independently as well as a team and must be an effective communicator in written English and preferably also in Maltese.
- Meeting clients to understand requirements and explain design concepts
- Constantly collaborating with our team members and the development team to ensure deadlines are met
- Designing website and mobile interfaces from scratch and reviewing with client
- Converting approved design into HTML & CSS and handing over to development team
- Checking the quality of work including but not limited to the validation of HTML according to W3C standards
- Supporting clients on any content and HTML issues through the CMS
- Ensuring that the team is well-versed in the potential of new technologies
- Mentoring junior designers and collaborating with our team members to share knowledge gained from different projects
Required skills and competencies
- Experienced with XHTML, HTML5 and CSS3
- Experienced and excellent command of Photoshop
- Able to develop cross-browser & cross-platform background compatible solutions
- Experienced with jQuery & various JQuery plugins
- Ability to develop responsive websites and web designs
- Good understanding of CSS Frameworks such as 960 Grid, Foundation, Bootstrap or similar frameworks
Requisition code: 127265
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top