Consulting – Finance Transformation, Manager
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading audit and advisory firms. Our service lines specialise in Consulting, Audit & Risk Advisory, Tax and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancies in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our clients manage even the most complex of problems. Are you looking for further career development in management consultancy? If so Deloitte is the firm for you.
Our Finance transformation team specialises in the role of the CFO and how we can help CFOs to strategise about their organisation's future performance, catalyse current performance, optimize the operational efficiency of Finance, and provide effective stewardship to protect against loss. We help CFOs do familiar things differently, make what was exceptional routine and grasp their opportunity to take a strategic leadership role for their organisations in the adoption of digital technologies.
We take further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive professional development programme to build the skills and behaviours essential to the consultancy career path, e.g. relationship management, negotiating, team leadership.
What you can expect from us
- Client service will be the main component of your role. You will provide subject
matter expertise for clients and develop innovative solutions to the challenges
faced by today's CFOs
- You will generate insight, participate or lead workshops to explore options and
prepare and deliver presentations to build consensus
- You will build your personal network with client and internal colleagues,
develop eminence in your chosen field and be part of our voice in the
- You will conduct recruitment events, interviews and assessment days to select
new talent for our firm.
- You will write compelling proposals, pilot them through internal governance
and present to clients
- We offer you clear opportunities for further advancement in a rapidly growing,
client focused company with an enviable market profile
- A Zurich based, international environment, strong feedback culture with an
emphasis on self-development
Your qualifications and skills
- A very good university degree (Master's, MBA or PhD) ideally in a Finance
- At least six years' professional experience in a Finance function or consulting
engagements for CFOs
- Subject matter expertise in one or more domains e.g. performance
measurement, external reporting, closing, transactional processes, TOM, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the specific challenges CFOs face in their role
e.g. digitisation, regulation
- Significant experience of managing project teams and client stakeholders from
- Experience and insight into Finance in the Financial Services Industry and/or
other Non-FS industries
- A role model for continual self-development
- You have an established network of client contacts
- You communicate confidently in German and English
Interested? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references, degree and professional certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Jérôme Rischmüller on [email protected]
Requisition code: 128150
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top