Consulting - Customer - Deloitte Digital - Drupal Developer (Melbourne)
Our Customer Practice enables clients to realise their potential by helping them envision their future, formulate strategy and define the digital vision for their customers and implement the required customer experience. In doing so, we address the full range of top management issues –customer experience strategy, digital strategy, technology delivery and customer adoption. The Customer Practice sits within our Consulting Practice, which is the largest in Australia. Our goal is to be recognised as the world’s leading Business Consulting and Advisory firm.
Deloitte Digital operates as part of the Consulting Customer practice and is a specialist group focusing on the delivery of online strategy, customer-centred design and online technology solutions. We work with a wide range of clients, from blue chip corporations to innovative start-ups, helping them adapt to and harness new media and technology. Our combination of strategic thinking and innovative solutions is what sets us apart, and we make sure to stay at the forefront of new technology. Our solutions span the full range of online technologies – from intranets, websites and portals, through to desktop and mobile applications.
We make a difference to our clients by helping them solve their business problems through intelligent and targeted use of online solutions.
- Maintain a senior role within the technical team of enterprise-grade online systems delivered using Drupal.
- Work with clients to help define technical requirements and appropriate technical solutions.
- Support developers within the team to help them achieve their full potential.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of standards, tools and processes within the Technology team.
- Develop technical solutions for projects – develop and deliver client projects, scope, structure and analysis of business problems, implement project variations and contribute to knowledge management and development of IP
- Work alongside clients – build and manage relationships, interact with client stakeholders
- As a Drupal Lead within our Customer Practice, you will be expected to learn, understand and apply Deloitte’s methodologies for delivering our core services.
Qualifications, Key Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Tertiary Qualification in an IT based discipline
- Significant experience in Drupal, Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Integration, and Web Applications
- At least 1 year experience in the delivery of implementation projects using iterative or agile methodologies. Knowledge of Scrum project delivery and tools an advantage.
- Track record of working with continuous improvement in software development practices and standards of development teams.
- Demonstrated involvement in solution architecture (including hosting platform infrastructure) and detailed technical design
- Experience helping clients define technical and non-functional requirements.
- Proven client-facing agency or consulting experience within a reputable professional services organisation, including the ability to communicate complex technical issues and design decision to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience providing technical, estimation and solution definition support.
- Experience with cloud platform hosting and automation an advantage.
Requisition code: AUEXP125369
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top