Consulting - Customer - Behaviour - Marketing Optimisation Consultant/Manager (Melbourne)
Do you love delighting customers and improving their customer experience? Do you want to work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence?
About the role
The Deloitte Customer Behaviour team forms part of our very exciting and rapidly expanding Customer Consulting Practice. We help our clients re-think their strategies and analytics approaches from the customer first, identifying those distinct opportunities for where and how to differentiate themselves in their chosen market.
We work at the intersection of strategy, data, digital delivery & implementation; helping our clients deliver a superior customer experience and engagement in market with the customers they serve.
We take our clients on the journey for change, bringing our collective depth of expertise in the domains of strategy, insights, analytics, digital enablement and design thinking to help them articulate and implement a customer behaviour strategy that is truly inspiring to both their customers and the organisation’s success.
As a Junior Developer/Digital Producer, you will work with the Head of Production to manage digital projects from kick-off to delivery and be responsible for website development and management, email campaign management, technical support, user training and technical documentation. Think email automations, data and email optimization, website redesigns… the cool stuff in digital marketing.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or IT or examples of work experience.
- A passion for digital technology and playing with the latest tech to hit the market.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Basic understanding of digital media, current trends and the technologies that underpin it.
- Email html savvy, you know where a background image will work and where it won’t.
- Clear communication; whether to colleagues or clients, an ability to clearly get your point across is key.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and you thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of Git, Bitbucket, Codeship and Grunt.
- Ability to manage several testing and production web environments simultaneously.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Act as support to the Head of Production
- Work closely with the internal Account Management & Development teams to ensure work is in line with the brief
- Assist in all day-to-day production administration including eDM’s, automations/triggers, landing pages, micro-sites and web-applications
- Code, QA and execute email campaigns for a variety of clients
- Develop campaign databases as required. Validate incoming client data and provide confirmation reports as required.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML and other aspects of email execution
- Build and rigorously test email campaigns, verifying copy, layout, links, and dynamic content as well as assessing and addressing any spam risks
- 2+ years’ CRM/Email marketing experience OR Front End HTML Experience
- Hands on experience building and deploying email campaigns using ESP/marketing automation tools
- Demonstrable experience in Marketing (please supply number of campaigns you have worked on, roles undertaken as part of a marketing team, %of uplift or other metrics associated with any campaign that you are particularly proud to have participated in).
- Strong HTML / CSS coding skills
- Highly organised self-starter
- SQL knowledge
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Proactive thinker and strong communicator
- An understanding of UX / IA
- Able to critique and optimise creative
- Good grammar and eye for detail
- Sense of humour
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social ‑ and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of ‘And different’. From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed ‑ in every sense of the word.
To submit your application please click ‘Apply Online’ below or if you have questions regarding this role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team via the Our Recruiters section on our careers website.
Requisition code: AUEXP128007
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top