Consulting - CIO Services, Business Analyst
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
The CIO Services team works on the most difficult, and hence the most interesting, problems faced by our clients – Chief Information Officers and their teams. Our expertise is rooted in a deep understanding of technology but we also bring excellent communications skills and broader business understanding to addressing these problems. We work typically with some of the largest organisations in Switzerland and the world, and we understand how to achieve change in the world's most successful companies. We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme (e.g. CIMA certificate).
What you can expect from us
- In this entry-level position, you will be integrated into a project team from the
start. You will work in partnership with the customer and – with support from
experienced colleagues – on challenging problems and solutions.
- You will conduct analyses, take part in workshops and status meetings and
prepare documents and presentations.
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a quickly growing company.
- You will join us in a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat
- Join our young, motivated team at our branch in Zurich.
- A very good university degree (Master's) in the field of information systems or
similar and some initial practical experience within IT.
- You enjoy working methodically and with a great attention to detail.
- You find working with various stakeholders, daily challenges and exciting
- You think analytically and in a structured manner.
- You are happy to travel.
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages
would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Frandsen at [email protected]
Requisition code: 134130
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top