Consulting - CHRO - Human Capital - Manager - Sydney
Have you worked across multiple business domains and have proven consulting experience?
Are you an inspiring leader in your field who relishes the professional development of your team?
About the role
As part of Deloitte's fast growing Human Capital team, our practice deals with the human factors that affect an organisation's ability to make critical changes. We align people strategies with business strategies to help clients with mergers and restructurings, functional and sourcing transformations, and risk and technology programs.
- Organisational change management – worked with clients to design and implement large scale change programs across people, process and systep>
- Workforce planning – working with clients to complete strategic workforce planning activities including definition of key capabilities, gap analysis and interventiop>
- Leadership alignment – worked with key organisation representatives to enhance and optimise senior leadership capabilities, and ensure alignment and understanding of the vision and strategic objectivep>
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation– facilitated stakeholder engagement and consultation, including one-on-one interviews and workshopp>
- Communications – developed timely, relevant and targeted communications to increase the understanding, engagement and align effortp>
We are looking for an established consultant who is at the forefront of their career and looking for an opportunity to continually make a difference to our clients by developing and implementing HR strategies that enhance an organisation's value through its people. You will have strong project team leadership, project team development, engagement management and client relationship experience.
About Us: Deloitte Culture
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages smart creative types to thrive.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed.
To apply, please follow the application process. For more information on this role, you can contact Richard Maher on +61 3 9671 7634.
Requisition code: AUEXP127963
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top