Consulting – Analytics, Business Analyst
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we’re the right company for you.
In Analytics, we leverage modern data mining, pattern matching, data visualization, and predictive modelling approaches to produce analyses and algorithms that help businesses make better decisions. We develop innovative business intelligence solutions as well as tackle the manifold challenges created by the vast and ever-growing volumes of unstructured data faced by today’s businesses.
We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers comprehensive internal and external training programmes.
What you can expect from us
- In this entry-level position, you will analyse clients business challenges, evaluate suitable solutions based on data analytics and data visualizations, conduct the according analyses and present your recommendations to the client’s middle or top management.
- You will be integrated into a project team where you can learn a great deal about our business from experienced colleagues.
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a quickly growing company.
You will join us in a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat hierarchies.
- You will join our young, motivated team at our branch in Zurich.
- A very good university degree (Master’s) and some initial practical experience.
- Strong understanding of both structured and unstructured data mining, visualisation and analytics. Experience with tools like R, Qlikview, Tableau, BusinessObjects or SPSS is an added benefit.
- You enjoy working methodically and with a great attention to detail.
- You grasp new concepts quickly and are both customer and goal-oriented.
- You are happy to travel.
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Frandsen at [email protected]
Requisition code: 125958
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top