Consultant/Senior Consultant - Strategy & Operations (Business & Finance Transformation) - Consulting - Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world’s largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as “the Best HR Consulting Firm”.
- Prepared project plan to meet objectives within established budget and timeline and recognizes when plans should be adjusted to meet objectives
- Develops budget, scope and staffing recommendations based on understanding of client budget and project economics
- Ensures that teams’ work meets quality assurance standards and that all relevant risks have been identified and appropriately addressed
- Maintains expert knowledge in the use of data, service line innovation, benchmarks and business metrics to mark critical decisions
- Manages financials of client engagements ensuring project profitability
- Develop deep situational expertise with the combination of sector and offering domain to make tailored recommendations that enable the client’s
- Draft reports for partner review and report of findings to clients in a timely manner
- Leverages knowledge of solutions and past experiences with other clients to supports sales pursuits and drive new business
- Supports team members’ development needs through formal and informal coaching and knowledge sharing
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting, financial engineering, management, related disciplines
- 3+ years of experience in global consulting firm with a focus on the Business Model Transformation – Operating Model Design and Delivery; Large-scale Transformation Integration
Finance Transformation – Finance Strategy; Finance Operating Model; Performance Management; Shared Service Center; Solution; Management Accounting, etc.
Service Operations – Operating Model Design and Delivery ; FSI Industry Expertise; Business and Process Transformation
- Solid project delivery experience; having successfully managed or led complex, multi-function/multi-stakeholder projects in a large corporate environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Strong track-record in effectively developing market credibility in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to motivate and lead a team with enthusiasm, drive and effectiveness
- Outgoing character. Strong sense in business development is required. Proven track record in business development activities is a definite advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is mandatory
Requisition code: CN130237
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top