Consultant/Senior Consultant - Oracle - Consulting - Beijing,Shanghai,Guangzhou,Shenzhen,Chengdu,Chongqing
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world’s largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as “the Best HR Consulting Firm”.
Oracle service line aims to provide professional services in ERP implementation, technology based business transformation and oracle cloud. Industries of comparative advantages includes tele communication, energy, manufacturing, construction and real estates.
As a Consultant / Senior Consultant, you will
1. Carry out allocated tasks in Oracle implementation on consulting engagements;
2. Identify, assess and resolve issues/problems
3. Be able to perform project administration/management tasks including developing detailed work plans, manage status, etc.
4. Interact with client frequently around specific work efforts/deliverables
5. Prioritize and oversee activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards
6. Draft reports for manager review, ensure compliance with Deloitte policies and quality/ performance standards
7. Responsible for reviewing the work of the subordinates and ensuring the professional standard of service to clients is maintained
8. Assist our practice in business development work, such as proposal preparation and part of the team for bidding of global / regional opportunities.
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. For senior consultant above 4 years’ (consultant above 2 years’) experience in Oracle project, good at finance/CRM/People soft/SCM module
3. Good understanding of the Oracle
4. Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
5. Good consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure
6. Mature, proactive and committed
7. Outgoing character. Strong sense in business development is required.
8. Proven track record in business development activities is a definite advantage
9. Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is mandatory
10. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Chinese word processing
11. Willing to travel
Requisition code: CN128737
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top