Consultant/Senior Consultant - Business Intelligence - Technology Integration - Consulting - Hong Kong
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Analytics & Information Management (A&IM) service line aims to help clients get transformation based on insights from data. The service portfolio includes advanced data analytics, big data, data management, enterprise performance management and enterprise data platform etc. The business domain of A&IM covers almost all kinds of business function of clients, like marketing, finance, risk and operation etc. Deloitte's A&IM service has been ranked as 'Leader' by Gartner for several times in recent years.
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field;
- Develop solutions through collaboration and discussion, within our teams and with clients;
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path in a wide range of industries;
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements;
- Take part in Business Development and contribute ideas to grow the consulting practice.
- A technical degree in computer science, computer engineering, statistics, finance or a related discipline is preferred. Other degree holder will also be considered;
- Experience in a technology consulting environment;
- Minimum 2 – 5 years' hands-on implementation experience in Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) or Hyperion Essbase including ETL process, cube design, report/ dashboard developmenp>
- Excellent verbal (fluency in English, proficiency in Cantonese, and/or Putonghua) and written (English and Chinese) communication skills;
- Good team and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Initiative, commitment and motivation;
- Proven effectiveness of working independently and in teams;
- Ability to facilitate business and technical discussions;
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Ability to work well under pressure.
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for a Consultant role)
Deloitte Consulting China – Key highlights
Deloitte Consulting has over 1,000 professional experts and consultants with bilingual service capabilities in China. Our talents from the Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Harbin and Hong Kong offices provide industry-oriented and high-quality strategy, human capital and IT consulting services covering the whole value chain of corporates to clients all over the Greater China region through Deloitte China's extensive service network.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Requisition code: CN131897
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top