Consultant, Technology, Systems Integration
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Consultant, Technology, Systems Integration in Chicago, Illinois and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Facilitate definition of requirements, use cases, product management, and functional specifications along with validation and testing services for clients. Provide strategic advice and high quality results to client's business operations and systems. Responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), defining support procedures and supporting implementations. Define testing strategy for large-scale programs and ensure requirements traceability throughout the system development lifecycle. Analyze XML system requests and responses for communication testing between interfacing partners and applications. Assist in testing efforts, including integration, user acceptance and performance testing. Define systems strategy, developing systems requirements, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions. Modify business process flow diagrams using MS Visio for analyzing and recommending application solutions. Perform backend application testing and analyze data using Oracle SQL Developer. Implement future state consumer services to improve customer attraction and retention, utilize packaged technologies, including SFDC, Oracle ERP, and custom technologies, including Java, J2EE, Oracle, Springs, Webservices, Apache App Server, application gateways, and PL/SQL. Conduct technical delivery, business testing, and deployment readiness procedures for sustainable information exchange and integrated eligibility solutions. Perform functional, non-functional, system integration, and end-to-end testing utilizing JIRA or HP Qualtiy Center ALM. Create custom and standard product project plans and timelines, utilizing Agile (Scrum), Waterfall, and Hybrid Agile methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS) or a related field.
- One year of experience providing IT consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have one year of experience with:
- Defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions;
- Modifying business process flow diagrams using MS Visio for analyzing and recommending application solutions;
- Performing backend application testing and analyzing data using Oracle SQL Developer;
- Implementing future state consumer services to improve customer attraction and retention, utilizing packaged technologies, including SFDC, Oracle ERP, and custom technologies, including Java, J2EE, Oracle, Springs, Webservices, Apache App Server, application gateways, and PL/SQL;
- Conducting technical delivery, business testing, and deployment readiness procedures for sustainable information exchange and integrated eligibility solutions;
- Performing functional, non-functional, system integration, and end-to-end testing utilizing JIRA or HP Quality Center ALM; and
- Creating custom and standard product project plans and timelines, utilizing Agile (Scrum), Waterfall, and Hybrid Agile methodologies.
- 30% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0717CHI5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top