Consultant, Technology, SAP Package Technologies
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Consultant, Technology, SAP Package Technologies in San Francisco, CA and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Function as integrator between business needs and technology solutions. Provide strategic advice and high quality results in regards to client's business using a full suite of SAP products. Assist with formulating systems strategy and developing system requirements. Draft documents that describe current state architecture and propose the design of future state architecture. Create conceptual and technical solution designs using object-oriented analysis and design techniques. Perform SAP IS-Retail implementation with Materials Management (MM) involving package enabled business transformation, functional gap analysis/closure, configuration and customization. Define systems strategy, develop systems requirements, design and prototype, test, train, define support procedures and implement practical business solutions under multiple deadlines. Utilize configuration and design skills. Conduct sessions with multiple business stakeholders, create Business Process Documents, Functional Specification documents, Unit Test Plans, High Level and Detailed Design Flows and Configuration Documents. Work on SAP Retail Master Data including Merchandise Category Hierarchy and Article Hierarchy, Site Master, Vendor Master and Customer Master and their corresponding interfaces with other SAP/third party systems. Conduct functional testing of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms (RICEF) objects. Conduct integration and end-to-end testing.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering (any), Information Technology, Business Administration or related field.
- Must have one year of experience providing IT consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have one year of experience:
- Performing SAP IS-Retail implementation with Materials Management (MM) involving package enabled business transformation, functional gap analysis/closure, configuration and customization;
- Defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines;
- Utilizing configuration and design skills;
- Conducting sessions with multiple business stakeholders, creating Business Process Documents, Functional Specification documents, Unit Test Plans, High Level and Detailed Design Flows and Configuration Documents;
- Working on SAP Retail Master Data including Merchandise Category Hierarchy and Article Hierarchy, Site Master, Vendor Master and Customer Master and their corresponding interfaces with other SAP/third party systems;
- Conducting functional testing of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms (RICEF) objects;
- Conducting integration and end-to-end testing.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0418SFO5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top