Consultant, Technology, Deloitte Digital, Customer Engagement & Commerce
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Consultant, Technology, Deloitte Digital, Customer Engagement & Commerce in Chicago, IL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You’ll Do
Provide IT consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company. Integrate business needs and technology solutions to meet clients’ technology and web solution needs. Define systems strategy, develop system requirements, design, prototype, and test custom technology solutions, and support system implementation. Work with clients to advise, design, implement and deploy strategy, and implement web content management and technology solutions in the digital content space. Implement Hybris eCommerce applications based on Spring, Java, ORM, Apache Tomcat, JSP, JS tools, Endeca and SOLR. Perform data conversion analysis, data mapping, and fit gap analysis, between ERP systems, including SAP, Oracle and Hybris. Develop Adobe CQ5 applications using CRXDE, OSGi, Java, JSP, and JS. Write high and low level design documents, including dataflow diagrams, infrastructure diagrams, and UML class diagrams using Visio and Git-hub. Implement J2EE services based on open architecture standards including SOAP, Rest, WebService, WSDL, XSD, JDBC, JMS, and Spring modules.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Computer Science, MIS or a related field.
- One year of experience providing IT consulting services on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have one year of experience with:
- Implementing Hybris eCommerce applications based on Spring, Java, Object Relational Mapping (ORM), Apache Tomcat, JSP, JS tools, Endeca and SOLR;
- Performing data conversion analysis, data mapping, and fit gap analysis, between ERP systems, including SAP, Oracle and Hybris;
- Developing Adobe CQ5 applications using CRXDE, Open Service Gateway Initiative (OSGi), Java, JSP, and JS;
- Writing high and low level design documents, including dataflow diagrams, infrastructure diagrams, and UML class diagrams using Visio and Git-hub; and
- Implementing J2EE services based on open architecture standards including SOAP, Rest, WebService, WSDL, XSD, Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), JMS, and Spring modules.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XTSI17FC0117CHI6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top