Consultant, Technology, Analytics & Information Management, Information Delivery
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Consultant, Technology, Analytics & Information Management, Information Delivery in Parsippany, NJ and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You’ll Do
Function as integrator between business needs and technology solutions. Help create BI/DW technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs. Gain exposure to multiple industries and service lines within the practice while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by engagement follow-up opportunities. Define systems strategy; develop system requirements; design, prototype, and test custom technology solutions; and support system implementation. Within a team, perform gap analysis, analyze logical data models using ERwin, run data migrations, and propose roadmaps. Assist with creating data flow and architecture diagrams using MS Visio, and develop IRD, IDD, SOP, deployment documents, and unit test cases. Provide support for designing large scale MDM and BI/DW solutions using Informatica PowerCenter, UNIX Shell Scripting, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, and DB2. Help build data virtualization and visualization solutions using Composite Studio and Spotfire to create scripts, views, web services, and reports. Under supervision, integrate disparate source data, including flat files, ERP, CRM, SFDC, and analyzing data using SQL, BUZZ and Force Explorer. Work with team to monitor production environment jobs, and analyze issues in EDM systems using ITIL processes and Remedy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Computer Science, MIS, CIS or a related field.
- One year of experience providing data management services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have one year of experience with:
- Performing gap analysis, analyzing logical data models using ERwin, running data migrations, and proposing roadmaps;
- Designing large scale MDM and BI/DW solutions using Informatica PowerCenter, UNIX Shell Scripting, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, and DB2;
- Building data virtualization and visualization solutions using Composite Studio and Spotfire to create scripts, views, web services and reports;
- Creating data flow and architecture diagrams using MS Visio, and developing IRD, IDD, SOP, deployment documents, and unit test cases;
- Integrating disparate source data, including flat files, ERP, CRM, SFDC, and analyzing data using SQL, BUZZ and Force Explorer; and
- Monitoring production environment jobs, and analyzing issues in EDM systems using ITIL processes and Remedy.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XTSI17FC0217PAR1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top