Consultant, Technology, Analytics & Information Management, Data Management & Architecture
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Consultant, Technology, Analytics & Information Management, Data Management & Architecture in Chicago, IL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You’ll Do
Function as integrator between business needs and technology solutions. Help create technology MDM solutions to meet clients’ business needs. Gain exposure to multiple industries and service lines within the practice while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by engagement follow-up opportunities. Define systems strategy; develop system requirements; design, prototype, and test custom technology solutions; and support system implementation. Help build MDM and CDI applications using IBM Infosphere MDM and Information Bus, and Informatica MDM. Aid in designing application landscapes and architecture, and identifying rules for probabilistic matching engines utilizing IBM Infosphere MDM and PME. Work with team to analyze source applications, and data volume, standards, and quality for IBM Initiate MD weights and thresholds. With guidance, design, enterprise integration and interoperability, and configure Golden Records and composite views. Perform release management involving all phases of SDLC using IBM Infosphere and Informatica Multidomian MDM Hub. Help design SOAP based Java web services, J2EE programs, Oracle and Sql Server queries, and UNIX scripts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Computer Science, MIS, CIS or a related field.
- Oneyear of experience providing data management services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have one year of experience with:
- Building MDM and CDI applications using IBM Infosphere MDM and Information Bus, and Informatica MDM;
- Designing application landscapes and architecture, and identifying rules for probabilistic matching engines utilizing IBM Infosphere MDM and PME;
- Analyzing source applications, and data volume, standards, and quality for IBM Initiate MD weights and thresholds;
- Designing enterprising integration and interoperability, and configuring Golden Records and composite views;
- Performing release management involving all phases of SDLC using IBM Infosphere and Informatica Multidomian MDM Hub; and
- Designing SOAP based Java web services, J2EE programs, Oracle and Sql Server queries, and UNIX scripts.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XTSI17FC0117CHI3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top