Consultant, Technology, Analytics & Information Management, Data Management & Architecture
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Consultant, Technology, Analytics & Information Management, Data Management & Architecture in New York, New York and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You’ll Do
Function as integrator between business needs and technology solutions. Help create technology MDM solutions to meet clients’ business needs. Gain exposure to multiple industries and service lines within the practice while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by engagement follow-up opportunities. Define systems strategy; develop system requirements; design, prototype, and test custom technology solutions; and support system implementation. Assist with designing database queries for reporting, and data profiling and analytics using Oracle, TOAD, SQL Server, Teradata, and MySQL. With guidance, perform gap analysis, BRD and technical designs, data quality checks, and reporting dashboards, and perform data migration using SDLC and Agile. Create test plans, write use cases, test scenarios, and test scripts, and conduct UAT, SIT, smoke, sanity, and regression testing using MS Project, HPQC, HP ALM and Test Director. Work with a team to raise critical defects, manage traceability, drive incident triage, and conduct root cause analysis using JIRA and HPQC. Aid in conducting research and analyzing ERP and CRM source systems for reporting. Help create use cases, business process flows, and entity relationship diagrams using MS Visio, writing SPUFIs in DB2, and create UNIX shell scripts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS, CIS or a related field.
- One year of experience providing data management services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have one year of experience with:
- Designing database queries for reporting, and data profiling and analytics using Oracle, TOAD, SQL Server, Teradata, and MySQL;
- Performing gap analysis, creating BRD and technical designs, data quality checks, and reporting dashboards, and performing data migration using SDLC and Agile;
- Creating test plans, writing use cases, test scenarios, and test scripts, and conducting UAT, SIT, smoke, sanity, and regression testing using MS Project, HPQC, HP ALM, and Test Director;
- Raising critical defects, managing traceability, driving incident triage, and conducting root cause analysis using JIRA and HPQC;
- Conducting research and analyzing ERP and CRM source systems; and
- Creating use cases, business process flows, and entity relationship diagrams using MS Visio, writing SPUFIs in DB2, and creating UNIX shell scripts.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XTSI17FC1216NYC2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top