Consultant - Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence team
We are looking for a professional with strong commercial awareness and outstanding analytical skills, to join our team in Warsaw office.
Consultant – Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence team
Deloitte Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence Team advises financial investors, such as private equity houses and strategic investors on mergers & acquisitions and developing growth strategy. We evaluate business plans and strategy against market performance and competitors so our clients understand which companies are attractive investment opportunities. Our deep commercial insights help clients make decisions on market entries and develop responses to market shifts and challenges.
Core services provided by department:
- Commercial due diligence focused on M&A targets
- Market entry assessment and market entry support (including buy or build strategy)
- Strategy review / growth strategy development
- Post-merger integration support
Assist with problem-solving and other project related fieldwork:
- Research data using available databases and other sources
- Input and analysis of market, financial and other data in spreadsheets
- As part of project investigations conduct interviews with experts and market participants
- Reporting the findings (structured presentations in PowerPoint)
- 1 year or more relevant experience
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Outstanding quantitative skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn and improve
- Motivation for professional development
- Gaining experience as a full-time team member with a high degree of responsibility
- Interesting and challenging work in international environment in broad range of industries for high-profile clients
- Friendly team atmosphere and coaching
If you have the qualifications and experiences, and if you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and accelerated career advancement potential (cross border/cross functions), we look forward to hearing from you.
Requisition code: CDD_C
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top