Consultant / Senior Consultants– Cyber Security
We are looking for a number of Consultants and Senior Consultants to join our Cyber, Privacy & Resilience team in Wellington.
To be successful in the role you will bring a high level of energy, enjoy getting things done, have the ability to think laterally and innovate, and most importantly have a love for learning.
We are looking for driven, well-rounded individuals who are passionate about staying up to date with developments in the information security space and demonstrate a passion for business. This is an opportunity to either materially develop your career as a professional or to jump start it in the cyber, privacy and resilience space. By joining us you will become a member of an international team that has been recognised as a global leader in cyber security consulting.
With Deloitte you will be working with and helping a variety of organisations, from large government agencies that make a difference to the lives of all New Zealanders, iconic Kiwi institutions who grow our economy, to small innovative start-ups who put us on the global map. You will be helping them achieve their goals while doing so in a safe and secure way. You will be able to engage with people and help them understand what the benefits are and what they need to do, and build relationships with them as a trusted advisor.
We in turn will provide you with a platform to grow, and develop specialist capabilities to excel in this exciting field. This is a role where you can really make your mark as part of a strong and vibrant team.
- New graduate to experienced professional.
- Understanding of information security across people, process and technology.
- Strong understanding of technology and trends e.g. networking, application/software, cloud, digital ways of working
- Passionate about using your knowledge and experience to help businesses achieve their outcomes and overcome challenges.
- Eager to learn and develop both personally and professionally.
- Strong relationship building skills and able to form strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic with real drive to ‘get things done’
Additionally for senior consultants
Well-developed and broad range of security expertise, this could include a mix of:
- Security architecture and design
- Security and privacy risk assessments
- Development of security strategies and operating models
- Security testing and penetration testing
- Hands on experience of implementing security practices or solutions
- Operational security activities e.g. security monitoring and analysis
- Security incident response
- Identity and access management
- Experience in teaching or coaching of more junior team members
- Ability to deliver engagements to a high quality, that is on time and on budget
We Offer You
In return you are being offered the opportunity to join one of the world’s leading professional services firms. We have a fantastic corporate culture and really value our people.
On offer for you is a generous remuneration and benefits package and fantastic professional learning and development opportunities tailored to you and your career goals. If this sounds like your next career step submit your CV for consideration using the link below.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. We are fair in our behaviour and our policies promote equal opportunity for all.
For further information call Colm McKenna on 09 975 8592 for a confidential conversation. We are out of office until 16th January so all applications will be reviewed on return.
Requisition code: NZE16W-RA129540
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top