Consultant / Senior Consultant - SAP (FICO/SD/MM/PP) - Consulting - Shanghai,Beijing,Shenzhen,Guangzhou
About Enterprise Application(SAP)
Enterprise Application of Deloitte Consulting aims to provide a complete range of ERP implementation services (mainly SAP and Oracle) – form business process design and system design to configuration, testing and deployment.
Something to know about SAP team,
- Leader in Enterprise Apps Services in China by Gartner
- Leader in North America in SAP Services by Gartner
- Global visionary in Global SAP AMS by Gartner
About the job responsibility
As a Consultant / Senior Consultant, you will
- Carry out allocated tasks in SAP implementation on consulting engagements;
- Identify, assess and resolve issues/problems
- Be able to perform project administration/management tasks including developing detailed work plans, manage status, etc.
- Interact with client frequently around specific work efforts/deliverables
- Prioritize and oversee activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards
- Draft reports for manager review, ensure compliance with Deloitte policies and quality/ performance standards
- Responsible for reviewing the work of the subordinates and ensuring the professional standard of service to clients is maintained
- Assist our practice in business development work, such as proposal preparation and part of the team for bidding of global / regional opportunities.
About Deloitte Consulting
Deloitte Consulting is the world’s largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises over 1,200 bilingual consulting talents located in six cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Harbin. In global, we have over 40,000 professionals spreading in over 40 countries. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company and Deloitte consulting is awarded as “the Best Consulting Firm”.
- “Deloitte provides one of the widest ranges of capability in the industry and the relationship models to support large program initiatives. The breadth of these capabilities and the organizational ability to integrate these skills together allow Deloitte to focus on a variety of strategic issues such as pricing and profitability, strategic commercial models, and partnering models for R&D.“Â Source: Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory, 2012
- “Clients that responded to Gartner valued the breadth and depth of Deloitte talent and Deloitte’s very collaborative work style both externally with clients and internally within Deloitte.” Gartner, 27 September, 2012
- Our ability to understand and focus on the local market is highlighted as a key differentiator around the quality of leadership in the practice: “Deloitte’s executives are among the best in articulating the Chinese market landscape, changes and trends, vision and strategy.” Gartner, August 21, 2012
Why join us?
- Consistent, powerful “As One” positioning – cross function, region and industry
- Balanced advisory and implementation or technology messaging – we are not simply a leader but a market maker in this regard
- Strong evidence, including client cases, that say “Deloitte only” vs. “me too”
- Support and engagement of our most senior leaders and Partners around the world
- Firm’s sustained investment in analyst relationships
- Tone of confidence without arrogance
If you want to know more about Deloitte Consulting China, please visit our website at http://www.deloitteconsulting.cn/ .
About the job requirements
- Bachelor degree or above
- 4+ years’ experience in SAP implementation project
- Good understanding of the SAP
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Good consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure
- Mature, proactive and committed
- Outgoing character. Strong sense in business development is required.
- Proven track record in business development activities is a definite advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is mandatory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Willing to travel
Requisition code: CN121814
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top