Consultant / Senior Consultant – IOS Application Development / Architect – Analysis & Information Management – Technology – Consulting – Beijing
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Analytics & Information Management (A&IM) service line aims to help clients get transformation based on insights from data. The service portfolio includes advanced data analytics, big data, data management, enterprise performance management and enterprise data platform etc. The business domain of A&IM covers almost all kinds of business function of clients, like marketing, finance, risk and operation etc. Deloitte's A&IM service has been ranked as 'Leader' by Gartner for several times in recent years.
- Carry out allocated tasks on consulting engagements;
- Identify, assess and resolve issues/problems
- Be able to perform project administration/management tasks including developing detailed work plans, manage status, etc.
- Interact with client frequently around specific work efforts/deliverables
- Prioritize and oversee activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards
- Draft reports for manager review, ensure compliance with Deloitte policies and quality/ performance standards
- Responsible for reviewing the work of the subordinates and ensuring the professional standard of service to clients is maintained
- Deep understanding of analytics business value and work with senior clients to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solution
- Ability to tie analytic solutions to business/industry value and outcomes
- Ability to translate open ended business problems in analytical hypothesis and test the hypothesis leveraging various data sources
Requisition code: CN130470
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top