Consultant / Senior Consultant - Infrastructure - Deloitte Digital - Consulting - Hong Kong
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Digital Transformation — Digital Transformation is a consultancy, which combines leading digital and creative capabilities with the deep industry knowledge and experience Deloitte is known for.
Job Description and Responsibility
As a Consultant / Senior Consultant, you will
- Design infrastructure and network solution in enterprise environment.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand the business requirements and business value of the project and act as an advocate for achieving this.
- Collaborate with external and internal partners to develop the infrastructure design for the project.
- Support project team and act as a trusted advisor in the effective use of infrastructure technologies for the business solution.
- Support pre-sales activities, and develop proposal, providing infrastructure and network expertise.
- Bachelor degree in IT, computer science or a related discipline is preferred.
- 4-6 years' experience in infrastructure analysis, security audits, developing infrastructure architectures, and datacentre optimization/migration, preferably in an IT consulting environment.
- Solution design experience on the following Infrastructure technologies; Email, Storage, Backup & Archive, Server and storage, Platforms/ Operating Systems, Physical and Virtual Servers, Hardware, Infrastructure Management, Monitoring and alerting,
- Directory Services, DNS & DHCP, Understanding of networking elements such as proxy, load balancing & firewalls.
- Demonstrated ability in delivering complex enterprise wide network/ infrastructure architecture/design solutions.
- Knowledge in Data Center technology, where hands-on Data Center experience is an advantage.
- Experience in IT Service Management and IT Operations Management is an advantage.
- Understanding of the ITIL framework in particular in Incident, Problem, Change, Asset and Service Level management, is an advantage.
- Experience in DB administration is an advantage.
- Excellent communication (fluency in English, proficiency in Cantonese, and/or Putonghua) and interpersonal skills with strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent documentation skills including development and maintenance of policies processes & templates, design documentation.
Requisition code: CN127932
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top