Consultant / Senior Consultant - CIO Services team
Due to dynamic growth of Deloitte Consulting we are currently looking for Consultant/Senior Consultant – IT Strategy.
Consultant / Senior Consultant – CIO Service team
Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we’re the right company for you.
You will support clients and guide them through technology programmes. Your role will involve working within Deloitte teams where you will assess the client’s current situation, support analysis and preparation of recommendations, and get involved in delivery of change.
We are seeking candidates with experience of most industries. An understanding of the technology challenges relevant to global organisations in the Life sciences, Banking, Insurance and/or Manufacturing industries would be relevant.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- We offer you a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally.
- Our projects often have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to work independently.
- You will be fully integrated in a team with support from experienced project managers, as well as opportunities in taking ownership of a work stream within projects, helping lead it to success with a high degree of independence.
- As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
- Between 2 and 8 years of professional IT experience, ideally gained in a large multinational organisation or consulting firm.
- Strong analytical capabilities and positive result driven personality.
- Excellent client and interpersonal skills, capable of engaging directly with senior level clients without significant management support.
- University level degree (Master, MBA or PhD).
- Demonstrate working knowledge of one or more of the following:
- IT Strategy definition
- IT Organisation Design, IT Processes, Governance and Service Levels
- IT Project Management and complex programme Delivery, PMO set-up and PMO support
- IT Portfolio Management, IT Finance, Budgeting and Planning
- IT Merger and Acquisition
- IT Innovation – (e.g. Cloud, Software robotics, Salesforce etc.)
- Platform and Infrastructure Architecture
- Enterprise and Solution Architecture
- IT Service Management & Operations
- Business Processes optimization and Change Management
- Software Development Lifecycle: Requirements definition, Functional specification, Testing & UAT, Systems/Data integration / migration
- Software selection and tendering procedures
- Awareness of methodologies and best practices such as ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF, Prince 2, etc.
- Fluency in English is a must; additional languages are considered advantageous (especially German).
- Full travel mobility.
Requisition code: PLEX_128702
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top