Consultant / Senior Consultant – Business Advisory - China Services Group
Deloitte NZ brings together more than 1200 specialists nationwide. We work with clients ranging from New Zealand’s largest companies to smaller businesses with ambition to grow. We are led by the purpose to make an impact that matters.
Our People and Culture make this a great place to work. Each of us is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in our own achievements and the success of others. The culture is about inclusion, collaboration, high performance, and opportunity.
All this translates into the best environment in which to drive your career forward.
At Deloitte our Private team is focussed on creating growth and value for Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and their owners, and our China Services Group is looking for an experienced Consultant / Senior Consultant to join the team.
The Deloitte New Zealand China Services Group (CSG) is a member of the Deloitte global CSG. The New Zealand CSG comprises bilingual accounting, business and tax advisory professionals with experience working in both New Zealand and China. We work closely with the global CSG in providing services to our clients. We have helped both New Zealand clients looking to expand into China, and Chinese investors considering New Zealand opportunities.
- 1 to 3+ years accounting / business advisory experience in New Zealand
- CA (or equivalent) qualified or studying/working towards a CA qualification
- An understanding of the accounting, business and tax issues facing SMEs.
- Proven ability to building strong relationships with clients & colleagues.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- An energetic and proactive attitude.
- Experience in managing priorities and delivering to deadlines.
- Commercial industry or corporate finance experience preferred but not essential.
- Sound knowledge of the business environment and business systems in China and New Zealand.
- Proficiency in mandarin would be an advantage.
In return you are being offered the opportunity to join one of the world’s leading professional services firms. On offer for the right candidate is a competitive remuneration package and fantastic professional learning and development opportunities tailored to you and your career goals.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter using the link below or for further details please contact Michelle Tang on 09 306 4387 for a confidential discussion.
Requisition code: NZE16A-TPCSG128173
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top