Consultant SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) – SAP Group – Consulting Department
Deloitte is looking for a Consultant to join the SAP group.
Deloitte is one of the world's leading professional services firms, offering a full range of services to its clients, including audit, accounting, consulting, financial advisory and tax & legal.
We provide our clients with professional advice and assurance on their controls and accounting systems all year round. At Deloitte we understand our clients' operations, their industry and the issues they face. Together with our team you will build on our winning combination of specialist skills, industry expertise and ongoing investment. Our computerized audit approach and investment in technology enables us to deliver seamless global accounting and auditing services.
The role will involve:
- Delivering SAP projects as a Plant Maintenance consultant
- Working with clients
- Participating in sales and preparing proposals
- Good knowledge of the SAP PM functionality; practical experience as a SAP PM consultant (PM-EQM, PM-WOC, PM-PRM, PP-SFC)
- Good understanding of integration with MM, CO, PS, FI-AA
- Industry experience–mining, metallurgy
- Good knowledge of plant maintenance planning, plant maintenance execution and master data collection (work centers, equipment, maintenance plans, taskbills, bill of material)
- SAP experience 3+ years; 2+ full cycle projects as a Plant Maintenance consultant
- SAP certification or certification in SAP S/4HANA will be a plus
- Experience with projects in Kazakhstan will be a plus
- Readiness for business trips or relocation to Kazakhstan (Astana) during the project
- Good communication, presentation and teamwork skills
- Result oriented
- Open to working extended hours according to project demands
- Flexible and adaptable
- Fluent English
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Requisition code: 132262
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top