Consultant, SAP Package Technologies
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Consultant, SAP Package Technologies in Dallas, TX and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You’ll Do
Function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions. Help to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs. Define systems strategy and develop system requirements. Design, prototype, and test custom technology solutions. Support system implementation. Prepare, design, and prototype SAP FI, including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Controlling modules. Assess finance business considerations, feasibility, and gap analysis to move from legacy system to SAP FI/CO business solutions. Support all phases of SAP ASAP methodology project implementation, including preparation, business blue print, realization, go-live, and support. Support testing activities, including unit, integration, and user testing, preparing test cases, and writing test scripts using HPQC. Setup cost center, activity types, statistical key figures, profit centers, and standard hierarchy for profit centers in SAP ECC. Create functional specifications for RICEF, including mapping business processes to capture master data in SAP tables and fields for data migration. Create process workflows for General Ledger account creation and other data elements within Chart of Accounts and finance enterprise structure. Conduct due diligence for impact of migration to SAP HANA. Propose new solutions and recommendations for implementation from SAP ECC to SAP HANA future state. Work with team members and client counterparts to develop field-level mapping for FICO data elements, including chart of accounts, cost center, profit center, internal order, and bank for successful data migration.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Computer Applications, MIS, CIS or a related field.
- One year of experience providing SAP advisory services to clients.
- Must have one year of experience with:
- Preparing, designing, and prototyping SAP FI, including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and controlling modules;
- Assessing finance business considerations, feasibility, and gap analysis to move from legacy system to SAP FI/CO business solutions;
- Supporting all phases of SAP ASAP methodology project implementation, including preparation, business blue print, realization, go-live, and support;
- Supporting testing activities, including unit, integration, and user testing, preparing test cases, and writing test scripts using HPQC;
- Setting up cost center, activity types, statistical key figures, profit centers, and standard hierarchy for profit centers in SAP ECC; and
- Creating functional specifications for RICEF, including mapping business processes to capture master data in SAP tables and fields for data migration.
- Employer will accept a Master’s degree in a stated field in meeting the Bachelor’s degree requirement.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XTSI17FC0217DAL2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top