Consultant SAP GRC - Enterprise Risk Services - Audit Department
You will be expected to:
- Actively participate in business and practice development initiatives through designing specific SAP GRC business cases, configuring demo systems and participating in relevant Deloitte round tables;
- Manage or participate in SAP GRC implementation projects according to ASAP methodology;
- Prepare projects documentation (process blueprints, functional/technical requirements, conceptual design, acceptance tests, etc.);
- Design target processes and business roles;
- Configure and customize SAP GRC solutions (Access Control, Process Control and Risk Management) according to client's requirements;
- Anticipate client needs based on a strong understanding of the client and its industry.
To be considered, you should possess:
- Good understanding of SAP GRC solution functionality (SAP GRC version 10 would be an advantage);
- SAP trainings on SAP GRC and participating in at least one SAP GRC implementation project as a functional consultant/expert;
- Solid understanding of internal control methodology and segregation of duties principles;
- Understanding of SAP Basis and ABAP / Web Dynpro technologies;
- Knowledge of business processes modeling (ARIS, BPWin, etc.);
- Fluent Russian, good written and spoken English;
- Confidence when interacting with all levels of client personnel and SAP implementation team, including functional consultants, business experts and internal auditors. Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements;
- Ability to work under pressure in team as well as alone, and meet tight deadlines;
- Willingness to travel extensively across Russia;
- Diploma in IT from a recognized university.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a regional team of experts with deep technical background;
- Challenging international environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Unique opportunity for a career and promotion;
- Attractive and competitive salary including wide range of fringe benefits.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Requisition code: 130454
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top