Consultant - Legal Group - Tax & Legal Department
International company Deloitte Legal is looking for a lawyer.
- Legal consulting for the Company’s clients;
- Preparing written legal opinion;
- Working in the sphere of Employment Law;
- Conducting negotiations with potential clients;
- Working on pre-trial dispute resolution issues;
- Providing other legal services to clients.
- Higher education in Law;
- 3+ years of related experience;
- Proficiency in English (written/oral skills – from upper intermediate);
- Professional ethics;
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to work under pressure, diligence and responsibility;
- The ability to work as a team member, and to make independent decisions;
- Client search and attraction skills will be a plus.
What we can offer:
- Comfortable working environment;
- Contract employment;
- Official salary based on US dollar exchange rate;
- Medical insurance.
We are looking forward to your CV!
The successful candidate should have:
- Higher legal education majoring in Corporate / Civil / Finance law
- 1-3 years of relevant experience as an in-house lawyer or consultant in law / advisory firms
- High motivation, strong career aspirations
- Ability to work in a team and to manage multiple engagements
- High degree of self-management
- Excellent communications skills, ability to duly communicate with clients and state authorities
- Strong writing skills
- Good command of English
Requisition code: 116744
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top