Consultant, Human Capital, HR Transformation
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Consultant, Human Capital, HR Transformation, Human Capital Management (HCM) in Chicago, Illinois and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Work on comprehensive and complex Workday functional projects. Configure Workday system to meet each client's unique business requirements. Build and modify business processes, organizational set up data, and configure the aesthetic user interface of Workday system. Contribute to a high caliber multi-functional team to drive innovative approaches to product development. Work with clients to resolve defects and issues in production or testing environments. Assess the client's pre-developed software applications and adapt them to the new environment. Liaise with management to ensure agreement on system implementation and functions. Confer with clients to gather Human Capital Management (HCM) system design and configuration requirements for absence management, compensation, talent, performance and organizational structure. Develop technical design documents, determine metrics to ensure data quality, and perform discovery analysis of clients' current-state systems. Perform data testing, user acceptance testing and develop data collection templates for the conversion into the HCM system including identifying and resolving defects and issues in testing and production environments. Configure and implement solutions using Workday HCM or SaaS systems. Determine requirements to design and configure future-state system security in alignment with clients' requirements. Assist clients by providing technical support for data integration, authentication, and configure business processes and security. Consult with external vendors to implement design sessions and knowledge transfer sessions. Create and design infrastructure diagrams, business process designs, class diagrams, flowcharts, and module diagrams using MS Visio.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS) or a related field.
- Must have one year of experience providing HCM functional technology consulting services on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have one year of experience with:
- Conferring with clients to gather HCM system design and configuration requirements for absence management, compensation, talent, performance and organizational structure;
- Developing technical design documents, determining metrics to ensure data quality, and performing discovery analysis of clients' current-state systems;
- Performing data testing, user acceptance testing and developing data collection templates for conversion into the HCM system including identifying and resolving defects and issues in testing and production environments;
- Configuring and implementing solutions using Workday HCM or SaaS systems;
- Determining requirements to design and configure future-state system security in alignment with clients' requirements;
- Assisting clients by providing technical support for data integration, authentication, and configuring business processes and security;
- Consulting with external vendors to implement design sessions and knowledge transfer sessions; and
- Creating and designing infrastructure diagrams, business process designs, class diagrams, flowcharts, and module diagrams using MS Visio.
- 80% travel required.
- Must have Workday HCM Core certification.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0617CHI4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top