Consultant, Human Capital, HR Transformation
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Consultant, Human Capital, HR Transformation in Dallas, TX and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Consult with clients to define structure and implement improvements to the operation of the HR functions across HR processes, organizational structures. Participate in enabling technology to drive business alignment and maximize organizational and HR performance. Design and implement technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-level Global Implementation. Participate in engagements that drive strategic HR organizational change for clients. Execute project plans on engagements from analysis through implementation. Define systems strategy, develop systems requirements, design and prototype, test, train, define support procedures, and implement practical business solutions under multiple deadlines. Deliver complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative shared services business solutions. Streamline delivery, efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and HR programs. Support reorganization of operations while developing change management strategy and executionplan. Conduct HR processes and systems assessment for all HR processes from hiring to retirement. Design HR service delivery model to support efficiency gains and business strategy. Assess efficiency gaps and identify cost savings and capability building opportunities using global benchmarks. Design, test and deploy configuration solutions for business requirements using ERP HCM- solutions. Configure and implement Shared Services and Case Management tools including Enwisen, Oracle Service Cloud and Cisco Telephony. Configure integrations between client and vendor systems utilizing WinSCP. Conduct design sessions with clients and capture client requirements using Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel and One Note. Create Unit and SIT test cases and Mock ups to verify design, functionality and correctness of configuration solutions using Quick Test Pro. Utilize HTTP Requester and TCP Tunnel tools to troubleshoot integration issues. Evaluate and coordinate technical and functional impacts of application configurations utilizing HCM tools including SAP.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering (any), Business Administration, MIS, CIS, or a related field.
- Must have one year of experience providing Human Resources Transformation consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have one year of experience with:
- Conducting HR processes and systems assessment for all HR processes from hiring to retirement;
- Designing HR service delivery model to support efficiency gains and business strategy;
- Assessing efficiency gaps and identifying cost savings and capability building opportunities using global benchmarks;
- Designing, testing and deploying configuration solutions for business requirements using ERP HCM solutions;
- Configuring and implementing Shared Services and Case Management tools including Enwisen, Oracle Service Cloud and Cisco Telephony;
- Configuring integrations between client and vendor systems utilizing WinSCP;
- Conducting design sessions with clients and capturing client requirements using Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel and One Note;
- Creating Unit and SIT test cases and Mock ups to verify design, functionality and correctness of configuration solutions using Quick Test Pro;
- Utilizing HTTP Requester and TCP Tunnel tools to troubleshoot integration issues; and
- Evaluating and coordinating technical and functional impacts of application configurations utilizing HCM tools including SAP.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0717DAL1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top