Consultant - Governance, Regulatory and Risk Strategies
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Deloitte's Enterprise Risk Services have a full range of governance, enterprise risk management and compliance service capabilities to help organisations attain and enhance risk intelligence. Our consultants and specialists work collaboratively with clients to improve business processes, controls and risk management measures. With the changing business landscape, technology advancement and burgeoning regulatory requirements, risk services are becoming increasingly important to the survival and sustainability of the organisations.
The successful candidate will effectively carry out these duties by possessing the below credentials:
- At least 3 year of relevant work experience in enterprise application development and implementation
- Proficient in Java, J2EE development and design pattern
- Proficient in IDE tools E.g. Eclipse
- Proficient in Relational Database E.g. MS SQL Server or Oracle
- Proficient in Application Server E.g. Sun Application Server/WebLogic Server
- Familiar with programming languages inclusive of C#, Visual Basic, MS Visual C++ will be advantageous
- Bachelor's degree with in Computer Science (or IT equivalent)
- Prior experience with a professional services firm or equivalent will be advantageous
- Strong commitment to client service excellence
- Excellent oral and written communication
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: SE136-130786-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top