Consultant (Entry Level Specialist) - R&D Group - Tax & Legal Department
Deloitte is seeking a Consultant to join the Research & Development Tax Services group within the Tax&Legal department at the Moscow office.
Every story has a beginning.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms
The group is focusing mainly at obtaining tax incentives, grants and subsidies for companies in various industries. Expertise of the group is at crossing of tax, finance, technical and government relations areas. Our team is fast growing and combined not only from tax and accounting specialists but also from people with technical expertise mainly in information technologies and natural sciences.
The role will involve:
- Be the part of project team on various consulting R&D and GI projects for obtaining tax incentives, grants, subsidies for the most successful companies operating in Russia
- Research and compare incentive opportunities for the companies
- Research tax legislation
- Analyse information from different sources - understanding of business processes of companies, analyzing research and development process, investment calculations and business plans of clients
- Prepare supporting documents
- Take part in client meetings
- University degree / expected degree (tax/ accounting/ finance/ natural sciences/ information technologies)
- Knowledge of accounting/ tax will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken Russian and English
- Advanced computer capabilities (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Analytical mind and attention to details
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Requisition code: 133625
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top