Consultant (Entry Level Specialist) - Private Client Services Group - Tax & Legal Department
Deloitte is seeking a Consultant to join the Private Client Services group within the Tax & Legal department at the Moscow office.
Every story has a beginning.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Our Private Client Services group provide our clients the very best in technical expertise, whilst eschewing a 'one size fits all' approach for a personal, individual service. As well as extensive experience dealing with individuals and entrepreneurs, we also have particular expertise in dealing with individuals in the 'fund' sector (private equity, hedge and real estate funds), sportsmen, entertainers, and partners and associates of law firms.
The role will involve:
- Providing consulting services on tax, immigration, employment, estate planning, , real estate and asset relocation, overseas tax compliance
- Providing family offices with a full range of business and individual services tailored to their specific needs, including corporation tax planning and compliance, immigration, family and labour law advice
- Working as part of a multifunctional team.
- Higher degree in Tax, Audit, Finance, Economics
- Solid Russian tax and social security knowledge (applicable for Russian and foreign companies)
- Good command of technology knowledge
- The ability and willingness to learn quickly, teach and coach subordinates
- Excellent communication skills – fluent Russian and English and the ability to formulate, present and write concise, clear summaries on tax matters
- The ability to work effectively in a team and to manage multiple engagements
- Result orientated with a strong ability to meet tight deadlines
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service at all times
- Ability to work under pressure.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Requisition code: 133623
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top