Consultant (Entry Level Specialist) - Business Process Solutions Group - Tax & Legal Department
Deloitte is seeking a Consultant to join the Business Process Solutions group within the Tax & Legal department at the Moscow office.
Every story has a beginning.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
The Business Process Solutions group works specifically with the projects involving maintenance of accounting and tax books of clients both RAS and IFRS in different ERP systems, preparation of accounting, tax and other statutory reporting, payroll processing, HR administration for companies operating in various industries. Our clients are foreign owned companies represented in Russia, as well as Russian Legal Entities. We are a practice that is expanding rapidly, and we are committed to attracting and retaining highly skilled talent to join our team.
The role will involve:
- Working as part of an experienced team on complex tax and accounting outsourcing projects for multinational companies operating in all industries (Oil & gas, retail, whole-sale trading, media business, etc.)
- Maintaining a strong focus on client service delivery – working closely with your existing clients developing relationships with them and generating new opportunities for the Fip>
- Researching and analyzing various sources of client data – compiling clear and concise summaries thereof and presenting such findings to your relevant peers and managep>
- Developing tax and accounting skills constantly, being involved in challenging projects
- Communicating consistently with your current clients, maintain an exceptional level of professional knowledge when holding such discussions and constantly coming across as a credible expert in your field
- Working as part of a multifunctional team
- Supervising subordinates and developing as a leader
- Managing more than one assignment / project at any given time.
- A University qualification in Accounting, Audit, Finance, Economics
- Years of relevant experience – obtained either from professional services firms or from industp>
- Solid Russian accounting and tax knowledge (applicable for Russian and foreign companies)
- Experience in payroll processing and calculation of relevant taxes and social contributions
- Experience in preparation of tax, accounting and statistical reporting
- Strong "1C Accounting" software skills
- The ability and willingness to learn quickly, teach and coach subordinates
- Excellent communication skills – fluent Russian and English and the ability to formulate, present and write concise, clear summaries on tax and accounting mattep>
- The ability to work effectively in a team and to manage multiple engagements
- Result orientated with a strong ability to meet tight deadlines
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service at all times.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Requisition code: 133609
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top