CONSULTANT, Customer Experience Measurement, Location Nationwide
Position: CONSULTANT, Customer Experience Measurement
Location: 100% Field-Based Travel
The Consultant at LRA by Deloitte is a field-based position that is responsible for leading quality-assurance examinations for various brand assurance programs.
We are looking for motivated, ambitious individuals who are looking to travel and work independently. The Consultant must have excellent judgment and analytical abilities, be well-spoken, and have the ability to lead discussions with clients on business priorities in a friendly, helpful and professional manner. The Consultant will develop and deliver important summary presentations of evaluation findings to key client executives. In carrying out his/her duties, the Consultant will be expected to regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment. The business of LRA by Deloitte is to offer clients information and feedback regarding their customers' experience. The Consultant is responsible for contributing to the development of as well as providing this high level advice and these recommendations to clients.
The Consultant will report to the assigned Senior Consultant and Operations Manager. Goals and objectives must align with LRA by Deloitte's core values: courtesy, professionalism, responsiveness and a devotion to client satisfaction.
- Understand and contribute to the development of the client expectations and conduct the customer experience examinations to meet the unique expectations for each client.
o The Consultant must be well-versed in each client's business and specific client requirements, the details of the customer experience program, and the methods and procedures of LRA by Deloitte
o Responsible for developing and producing accurate and consistent evaluations that include written reports in English or local language
- Exercise high level of judgment in evaluating the clients' business operations and service, determining and recommending areas of improvement, and determining how to best communicate findings and recommendations
- Utilize experience in hospitality industry to serve as a quality consultant for clients. Develop and deliver meaningful and accurate summary presentations of each evaluation finding to key property/location level executives. The Consultant must interact with property/location management to review assessment data and must independently recommend strategies and suggestions for improvement
- Exercise initiative in formulating improvements in established LRA by Deloitte procedures. Provide recommendations to the Senior Consultant / Account Administrator to improve consultant tools, worksheets and training materials
- Represent the company in important client meetings and interactions. Contribute to building strong client relationships through interactions with clients' personnel in a professional manner and demonstration of industry and functional knowledge
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and conference calls on a regular basis as deemed by the Senior Consultant / Operations Manager
- Attend and contribute to client meetings and participate in client programs
- Provide important quality-assurance information to clients, and use discretion to determine areas where the quality of the clients' business operations can be improved
LRA by Deloitte is the leading global provider of Brand Protection and Customer Experience Measurement services for multinational companies with complex customer interactions. Our innovative brand standards field examinations, quality assurance inspections, mystery shopping programs, research, and consulting services have helped our clients provide consistent, memorable, and differentiated experiences to their customers. Many high-quality, global hospitality brands, as well as companies in the gaming, dining, healthcare, sports and entertainment, real estate, retail, and travel industries choose LRA by Deloitte to help them measure and improve the customer experience. Learn more about the LRA by Deloitte practice.
- Minimumof two to four years of hospitality, tourism, retail or other customer serviceexperience
- Abilityto analyze and synthesize data
- Proficiencywith all current Microsoft Office programs and technology, including, but notlimited to: iPad / tablet / notebook functionality
- Excellentcommunication skills (written and verbal, in English) with strong analytic andpresentation abilities. Regional language capabilities may be required
- Abilityto work independently and without direct supervision, while adhering to strictdeadlines
- Mustbe well-spoken, knowledgeable and able to develop and present examinationresults in a friendly, empathetic and helpful manner
- Mustbe a skillful and fluid communicator, possessing the flexibility to communicateeffectively with each client representative in the style and manner that he orshe prefers
- Abilityto exercise discretion and independent judgment by using industry knowledge andfully comprehending clients' business models and needs
- Mustbe prepared to travel extensively throughout any region required by the client(100%, 52 weeks per year)
- Abilityto obtain valid passport and/or valid travel documentation is required
- Abilityto obtain valid driver's license (Americas only)
- Mustreside in close proximity to a major international airport ( < 50Miles)
- Managementexperience within a customer service field
- Experiencein Hospitality, Tourism industry or BA/BS degree in Hospitality or Businessfields
Requisition code: E18NATEASCHC015-LRA
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top