Consultant - CFO Advisory team
Deloitte’sCFO Advisory practice serves the broad needs of today’s CFO, delivering tailor madesolutions to a range of multinational clients, helping to transform theirFinance functions.
We advise the CFO on Finance strategy and vision, helping them definewhat Finance should be. We assess thehealth of the Finance function, conducting maturity assessments andbenchmarking exercises. From thisstarting point we have taken many organisations on a Finance Transformationjourney that impacts the whole Finance Operating Model. After a feasibility andbusiness case exercise, we can support a Finance Target Operating Model designand can take this right through to implementation and post-Go Live support. Wealso support clients with process optimisation and automation. Many Financefunctions also wish to enhance and improve their Business Partnering orcommercial Finance capability and we have a specialist team that focuses onhelping Finance to act as both a strategist and catalyst for the business.
We are uniquelypositioned to work with the CFO and the Finance function to deliver the mostcomplex and challenging transformation programmes. This means that our team members have theopportunity to develop their skills and experience in the most interesting anddemanding projects and across the full project lifecycle.
As a Consultant you willhave responsibility for:
- Defining the Target Operating Model for Finance(i.e. identifying the role of Finance and understanding how it will deliverthese services to the business in terms of process, technology, people andorganisation)
- Defining the role of the client’s commercialfinance organisation and identifying how to optimise this from a quality andcost perspective
- Undertaking Finance diagnostic exercises tounderstand the ‘health’ of the Finance function and identifying what isrequired to solve the challenges faces
- Understanding a client’s unique situation anddeveloping deliverables which exactly meet their needs
- Performing complex financial analysis to supportbusiness case development and benefits realisation
- Inputting into proposals and identifying follow-onopportunities at existing client.
Toqualify for the role you must have:
- Minimum 2nd class degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience in or around one or more of theFinance Strategy disciplines, i.e. Finance Operating Model, Finance Strategy,Finance Diagnostic, Process Optimisation (including lean / six sigma experience), Business Partnering, orCommercial Finance
- Familiarity with Process Automation tools (particularly robotic process automation using tools such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Ui-Path or similar)
- Deep knowledge in one or more industry sector
- Prior consulting / project based experience
- Good communication, problem solving and projectmanagement skills
- Qualified / Part Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA anadvantage.
Someclient engagements may require extensive travel.
If you have the qualifications and attitude, and you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and accelerated career advancement potential, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply on-line and create or review your candidate profile.
Requisition code: PLEX_123423
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top