Consultant (C1) - Global Employer Services - Tax&Legal Department (Ufa)
The role will involve:
- Working as a part of an experienced team on complex consulting and compliance projects for multinational companies operating in all industries (Oil & Gas, consumer business, manufacturing, TMT, etc.).
- Researching and analyzing various sources of client data – compiling clear and concise summaries thereof and presenting such findings to your relevant peers and managers.
- Preparing Russian personal income tax returns;
- Developing tax technical skills constantly, being involved in challenging projects.
- Working as a part of a multifunctional team.
To be considered you should possess:
- University qualification (Tax/ Audit/Finance/Economics).
- Russian tax and social security knowledge.
- Good command of technology knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills – fluent Russian and English and the ability to formulate, present and write concise, clear summaries on tax matters.
- The ability to work effectively in a team and to manage multiple engagements.
- Result orientated with a strong ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition.
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure
Requisition code: 125416
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top