Consultant (C1) - Energy & Resources Group -Tax & Legal Department
- Working under the supervision of a Senior Consultant or Manager
- Preparing/writing draft tax recommendations, reports, memorandums, samples of various legal and tax documents/contracts for review by Senior Consultants
- Finalising tax returns and financial statements
- Performing analyses of legislative changes and state authorities' opinions, and reviews of relevant tax and legal publications
- Preparing/finalising various internal documents and processes, carrying out administrative tasks.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Knowledge of Kazakhstani tax legislation
- Fluent knowledge of Russian and English (spoken & written)
- Good analytical and organisational skills
- Availability for occasional business trips.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process
Requisition code: 127122
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top