Consultant 1 - Business Valuation Group - Financial Advisory Department
We are writing to inform you of the following new vacancies at the Deloitte Astana office:
Consultant (C1), Financial Advisory department, Business Valuation group
- Working under the supervision of a Senior Consultant or Manager
- Gathering and analysing information required for market review
- Gathering and analysing information required to prepare companies' financial statements and assess their financial performance
- Participating in the preparation of financial statements and statistical surveys of companies' operations and preparing mathematical and statistical diagrams and graphs supporting those financial statements
- Preparing/finalising various internal documentation and processes, carrying out various administrative tasks.
If you would like to apply for any of the above vacancies, please submit your CV to [email protected]
- Higher education in Finance (Western education preferred)
- Comprehensive theoretical and working knowledge of corporate finance/valuation theory
- Good analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to learn quickly
- Availability for business trips
- Desire to build a long-term career in the Business Valuation group
- Fluent English.
Requisition code: 119884
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top