Commerce & Content Hybris Manager
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
Deloitte Digital -Customer Engagement & Commerce Practice
Deloitte Digital offers services that enable client solutions using digital technologies, including the Web, Mobile, Social Networking, Digital Strategy, Digital Content and Digital ERP. The Digital Web team works with clients to advise, design, implement and deploy eCommerce and Portal solutions. Our eCommerce capabilities provide transactional solutions related to online marketing, sales and service; for both Direct-To-Consumer and Business-to-Business. Our Portal capabilities provide intranet and internet solutions focused on content presentment and transaction capabilities for both internal enterprise as well as customer facing purposes.
You are the soothsayer. You have gazed into the future of our clients' businesses, and you see a clear path to success. You understand what it takes to make complex Hybris Ecommerce solutions happen, and you'll have a firm hand on the controls every step of the way.
What you'll do:
· Act in a leadership role on client projects and for junior staff.
· Help define business requirements and process design (including scenario design and flow mapping).
· Create functional designs, prototyping test planning and execution, training coordination, and documentation of operational support procedures.
· Help clients define forward-looking business strategies related to digital transformations.
What you need to have:
· Eight years of relevant consulting or industry experience
· Proven experience building and managing an ecommerce and multi-discipline team
· Thorough understanding of internet technologies, including ecommerce, mobile, social, SEO, and analytics platforms
· Three years of experience working with major ecommerce and related technology vendors, including but not limited to Hybris
· Magento, IBM WebSphere, Blue Martini, and open source solution providers
· Hands-on experience managing a complete redesign of a B2C and/or B2B consumer website preferred
· Conceptual and technical understanding of Internet architecture, content management, and infrastructure as they relate to ecommerce operations
· An understanding of information architecture related to customer experience and usability design techniques
· In-depth knowledge of the latest research, analysis and best practices regarding online shopping behavior, ecommerce marketing methodologies and customer experience usability
· A deep understanding of project management methods and techniques
· A Bachelor's Degree, advanced degree preferred
· Work independently or as part of a team to manage and complete multiple task assignments
· Identify client business issues through vendor/Deloitte client team and facilitate solution development
· Demonstrate clear and understandable oral and written communications, including development of client presentations (MS Visio, MS Office)
· Utilize appropriate problem solving and troubleshooting techniques to resolve engagement issues
· Make well informed decisions by exercising mature judgment
Develop trusting relationships with clients to identify key stakeholders and proactively open up net new service opportunities
· Lead and drive proposal creation and proposal strategy - response, orals, presentations, and overall client relationship strategy
· Maintain current understand of market and competitive landscape to build go-to-market strategies that differentiate positioning with vendors and clients
· Eagerness to mentor junior staff
· Willingness to travel 80 - 100 percent of the time.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E18NATCMGRDD34-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top