CMT Advanced Testing Suite Specialist – Consultant/Senior Consultant – Consulting Methods and Tools
CMT Advanced Testing Suite Specialist –Consultant/Senior Consultant – Consulting Methods and Tools
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Periodically provide Project support on-site and off-site, help formulate best practices and drive the adoption of tools in the areas of Performance Testing (Performance Center and Network Virtualization), Mobile Testing (Mobile Center) and Service Virtualization
- Engage in Mobile testing and Service Virtualization Proof of Concepts to enable Advanced Testing services within Deloitte using HPE Mobile Center and HPE Service Virtualization tools
- Support the configuration and administration of the Advanced Testing toolset including HPE Performance Center, Network Virtualization, Mobile Center and Service Virtualization
- Work with the business to understand Advance Testing tools use cases and to identify appropriate use of the technology
- Define requirements, design processes, plan and execute functional testing, plan and execute cutover activities, monitor the stability of the post go-live environment and provide level 2 application support for the Advanced Testing toolset
- Support project lead in developing work plan and release management and manage a subset of the plan
- Stay aware of technology trends, vendor roadmap and known tool issues
- Develops and deliver training to Support team on existing and new tool functionality
- Experience with Performance Testing tools (HPE Performance Center, HPE LoadRunner, HPE Network Virtualization), Mobile Testing tools (HP Mobile Center) or Service Virtualization (HPE Service Virtualization)
- Delivery experience in consulting; specifically, Performance and Mobile Testing or Functional Testing experience
- Experience with Software implementation methodologies and practices (waterfall, agile, DevOps, etc.)
- Experience implementing and configuring commercial, off-the-shelf enterprise systems (COTS)
- Requires minimal supervision, logical thinker, detail-oriented, ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to quickly learn new emerging technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to convey messages in a concise manner
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strong software skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, and Word
- 2-4 years of experience to be considered, 5-7 years preferred
- BS/BA required
Additional Skills/Experience Desired:
- Experience with ALM Tools (HP ALM/QC, Jira, IBM, UFT, etc.)
- Knowledge of IT Service Management
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working in a distributed workplace (e.g., virtual teams, off-shore teams)
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professionaldevelopment plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career toidentify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. Fromentry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn.We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn moreabout what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou’re applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATCACSDG204-CMT
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top