Cloud Security Architect -USDC
Technology, Strategy, and Architecture - Cloud - Architect - USDC
A re you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues -If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
As a Cloud Security Architect, you will lead technical teams to architect, build out and deploy a cloud solution to support enterprise clients. This will require all dimensions of cloud architecture including:
· Architecting application designs using Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud and other leading cloud providers
· Evaluate information assurance/security standards and procedures
· Building, migrating and testing AWS environments and integration with other providers
· Recommend information assurance/security solutions to support customers' requirements
· Assist security management in creating, reviewing and updating the information security strategy and roadmaps on a periodic basis
· Designing end to end application and data security
· Leading application migration projects including optimizing technical reliability and improving application performance
· Integration with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms
· Implementing cost optimized solutions (based on usage, business requirements and budget)
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Qualifications Required Technical Requirements
- Bachelor-level degree in engineering, information technology, data communications, telecommunications, computer science, or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications
- Knowledge of business processes framework such as Identity and Access
- Management (IAM)
- Strong understanding of cryptography - Secret Key Cryptography (SKC) and Public Key Cryptography (PKC)
- Ab ility to architect enterprise applications using AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Knowledge of data protection concepts and information privacy
- Knowledge of endpoint protection and related processes
- Understand cloud security for access identify management to security groups
- Deep knowledge of automation scripts and tools like bash, Chef, Docker, Ansible and CloudFormation.
- Understand how to deploy multi-tier application across a custom defined Virtual Private Cloud
- A bility to setup multi-level network environments with AWS
- Ability to design scalable, secure, reliable and efficient technical cloud ecosystems to support enterprise applications
- Knowledge of how to setup and use different database types like DynamoDB or Redshift
- Experience with API and Gateway functions like Lambda and API Gateway (or equivalent)
- Experience with interconnecting networks with cloud environments
- Strong ability to architect cloud networks to be secure and robust
- Must have strong knowledge of cloud networks, routers, gateways, and vpn connections and be able to interconnect cloud environments with on premise networks
- 6+ years of relevant consulting, industry or technology experience
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communicator
- A decision maker
- Home office location will be in Orlando, FL
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- AWS certification - - Associate/Professional Solution Architect
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows based OS including virtual machines like AMI, Redhat, SUSE or Windows Server
- Experience with VMware products like vRealize
- Experience with cloud automation and container tools like bash scripting, Ansible, Docker, Chef or Puppet
- Working knowledge of ITIL and/or agile methodologies
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSRB004-CE
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top