Cloud Operations Manager
Cloud Operations Manager
Location: Hermitage/Nashville, TN
The Cloud Solutions Center reports to the office of the Deputy CIO of Technology and is responsible for delivering cloud solutions which accelerate the delivery of both revenue-generating and internal applications. The Cloud Solutions Center supports business-lead software development efforts and provides best practices which streamline and fully automate the release management pipeline.
As a Cloud Operations Manager you will manage the cloud analytics automation, cloud financial management, and general cloud account management for the office of the Deputy CIO of Technology. You will be challenged to find approaches that enable rapid adoption of new cloud services and drive transformation for our business and IT processes. In this role you will partner with the Deloitte business functions and IT teams to lead the design and delivery of cloud operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspect of the cost management tool implementation such as, but not limited to tool processes and workflows for user access, data views/creations, reporting, etc.
- Manage day to day financial operations which includes providing oversight support to FSS/channel teams related to cloud spend as well as forecasting and optimization
- Partner with DTTL on enterprise agreement services consumed by the US member firm for cloud such as Azure, AWS, and cost management tool. This partnership will include developing integration processes and workflows between the two organizations.
- Design and produce reports for ITS stakeholders related to costs, utilization, quality, etc.
- Manage the Deloitte cloud marketplace with automated processes when possible. This will include creating processes for new services, decommissioning services, user on-boarding, content development and updates, etc.
- Monitor Azure DSE hours between Microsoft and Deloitte stakeholders.
- Manage cloud accounts for Azure and AWS
- Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems or relevant experience and accomplishments.
- 5+ years of experience in the IT field
- 2+ years of experience using ServiceNow to develop structured work patterns
- Demonstrated experience with process improvement and change management strategies
- Experience directing technical project teams, providing direction, setting clear objectives, and leading the delivery of managed IT services with a focus on enterprise customer experience
- Experience administering Azure & AWS including role maintenance
- Experience with scripting languages such as Powershell, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL, PowerBI, and/or Tableau a plus
- Exceptional communication skills and proven track record of presenting to executive-level leadership.
- Excellent influencing and reasoning skills; good at consensus building
- No travel
Requisition code: E18NATSMGRSH051-ITL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top