Cloud Network and Security Architect Sr Manager
Title: Cloud Network and Security Architect Sr Manager
Organization: Technology & Infrastructure - Cloud Solutions Center
The Cloud Solutions Center is currently embarking on a Cloud transformation program and is looking for a Lead Cloud Network and Security Architect. This role entails overseeing the Infrastructure and Cloud Architecture functions to ensure timely, efficient and high quality designs and standards aligned to the strategic direction set out by the Office of the CTO, and to drive associated strategic cloud transformation.
The Lead Cloud Architect will be responsible for a team of network and security architects with sole responsibility for delivery of cloud and infrastructure solutions across geographical regions, multiple cloud providers in support of clients, function specific subsidiaries (FSS), as well as member firm cloud initiatives.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience managing and developing projects with the ability to provide inspirational leadership and development
- Experience of leading an architecture function, or a similar
- Relevant hands-on design and implementation experience in network designs, cloud solutions, with knowledge in a minimum of two of the following technical disciplines:
- Network design
- Network Security
- Servers and storage
- Software defined networking (SDN)
- Experienced in the application of one or more architecture frameworks and any associated architecture development method
- Strong understanding of network and data center architecture and methodologies.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Contribute to cloud architectures at team, business, and enterprise levels
- Mentor team members on cloud deployment and best practices
- Set and manage standards for successful development processes for automation and tools
- Cisco Certified Internet Expert (CCIE) or equivalent
- BS/BA Degree a plus
- Proven track record in architecting enterprise networks, implementation and engineering
- Proven facility with Azure, AWS implementation and operations
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Public Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Must have strong communication skills, presentation skills, ownership acumen, and be able to deconstruct complex problems and projects into execution detail.
- A Passion for learning and teaching others
- 10+ years enterprise network experience
- Proven track record of leading large enterprise projects from start to end
Requisition code: E18NATSSRMSH075-ITL7
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top