Cloud Infrastructure Administrator
The ideal candidate will be well versed in leading systems administration personnel, managing virtualized environments using VMware, and have hands-on experience in managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows systems.
Working as a team leader, this position is responsible for specifying, designing, implementing, maintaining Cloud and related infrastructure. This includes virtual servers, storage, and networking components.
The Senior Solution Engineer also leads capacity planning, explores new technologies, leads process improvement efforts, and provides new designs that increase our capacity, reliability, security and availability, while moving our organization into the technology future. A Senior Solution Engineer is expected to lead projects and take initiative to solve problems with minimal direction.
- Lead the design and operations of scalable high-volume systems infrastructure.
- Lead the research, proof of concept, and implementation of cutting-edge platform and automation architecture.
- Lead the design of solutions for new and existing customers.
- Successful delivery of high quality work products (requirements, design, install, configure, test, maintain, documentation, etc.). This incldes review of work products from other staff.
- Partner effectively with all team members and leadership to deliver on time.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, Developers, QA, other teams to drive forward results
- Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics including mentoring of other team members.
- Passion for growing and applying technical skills in service to customers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 plus years of experience in designing, implementing, and managing enterprise systems.
- Experience developing and operating high performing platform architecture.
- VMware, Red Hat, and Windows server technology experience.
- 7 plus years of progressive Systems Administration Experience in a virtualized system environment.
- Experience with VMware vRealize automation
- Experience with VMware NSX
- Managing Cloud based server infrastructures
- Extensive experience with performance optimization and scalability
- Excellent communication, time management, project management, and organizational skills.
- Experience leading other technical resources
Requisition code: E17ORLCSRCDK008-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top