Cloud Controls and Compliance Manager
Cloud Controls & Compliance Manager
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Location: Hermitage is preferred, but open to other locations
This role supports the Cloud Controls and Compliance Program, within the Cloud Solutions Center. This position will support efforts to ensure appropriate controls are documented, tracked, designed, implemented and operationalized within the Cloud Infrastructure/Platform. This position will work closely with Cyber, Technology Risk Management, Function Risk & Control Teams, and Control Process Owners.
- Manage & track cloud controls in central repository
- Develop documentation to implement & enhance cloud controls
- Identify opportunities to strengthen implemented controls
- Identify, assess, and help document control requirements
- Facilitate implementation of new controls through training sessions, and the development of appropriate documentation
- Assist in resource planning & setting priorities for the team
- May assist with remediation activities, such as gathering, presenting and reviewing evidence
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in writing functional specifications
- Ability to analyze complex processes and systems
- Strong understanding of business process re-engineering and operations
- Consulting skills (client service orientation, conflict resolution, analysis/synthesis of information, etc.),
- Excellent communication, listening, and facilitation skills
- Excellent time management and related organizational skills, including appropriate sense of urgency, dependability, a proactive approach, and a suitable ability to anticipate and manage multiple project lifecycle events, issues and obstacles
Requisition code: E18NATSMGRSH057-ITL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top